“Great Value in Asheville”

Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40
Ranked #28 of 65 Hotels in Asheville
Crossville, Tennessee
“Great Value in Asheville”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Biltmore East has been our choice hotel for many visits to Asheville ( 3 or 4 times a year for the past 5 years or more). We have never been disappointed with our room, service or cleanliness during any stay. This April the hotel is undergoing outside and inside renovation with little or no inconvenience to guests.We have sent several friends to this hotel and all were very satisfied with rooms and price. We will continue or visits to Asheville (we have season passes to Biltmore) for many years to come and will continue to stay at Days Inn East.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My wife and I stay at this Days Inn every year....From Check in to Check out the personnel that work their are always friendly, courtious and professional...if we need something they are always eager to please the customer....I highly recommend to anyone visiting the Asheville NC area to stay at this hotel....

Room Tip: We usually have been given a 1st floor room and this last trip we were on the 3rd fl...the rooms we...
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This Days Inn was good for an overnight stop. Clean, a pretty good bed, efficient and pleasant check in, and good breakfast in the morning with lots of choices. Room size wasn't huge, but it wasn't pokey either. The TV was quite good, being a newer widescreen LCD model with a wide selection of channels, but the guide provided was out of date so just had to scroll through all the channels. The aircon/heater system was acceptable. Security seemed fine.

On the downside it was a fair drive into downtown Asheville, although it was right at the turnoff from the expressway and also just a short skip to the Blue Ridge Parkway and near Biltmore Estate, so good for those things. The sink plug in my room was faulty, needing to be chocked open, which was annoying. The shower was OK, but had a bit of a strange showerhead so wasn't the best I've had recently. They are currently going through a refurbishment so there is a bit of work going on.

Overall good value for the very competitive price; I'd be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay (3 nights). The room was decorated very nicely, clean and quiet.
Convenient to Interstate 40. Nice staff, extremely helpful with directions, etc.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
north providence
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This Days Inn was superb! The room was clean and large, and had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen TV AND the wireless internet connection was strong! I got the AAA discount which lowered the bill to $62 per night. Nice and close to the Biltmore Estates which is a great sight to see! The area is convenient to highways, gas stations and restaurants, not to mention the beauty of Asheville! Highly recommend!!

Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed April 5, 2012

By husband accidentally booked this Days Inn on Tunnel Rd. We had previously stayed twice on the Tunnel Rd. Days Inn and liked it for its easy access and convenience to downtown Asheville. This particular property is about 4 miles further from the downtown. That said, it is very convenient to the Folk Art Center and Blue Ridge Parkway. Our room was very clean, looked like it had been recently painted and the bathroom was nicely tiled and clean. The flatscreen tv was nice, and the room had a microwave and fridge. We also had lots of choices at the complimentary breakfast, although I do not recommend the hardboiled eggs as they had absorbed water and were watery and shrunken. My first complaint was that I could not get any Wyndham rewards because my husband had booked the room on the Internet and not directly with Days Inn. I have been a Rewards member for over 10 years and I don't remember that every happening, but the front desk insisted that was the policy. The clerk was also pretty curt when she told us our room wasn't ready and we would have to wait an hour. We said fine, we would wait in the lobby and the room was ready in 20 minutes.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed March 18, 2012

the hotel was clean and quiet. We have stayed at Days Inn on our travels across the US and all are clean and comfortable. The price is also great, The check-in person was very helpful.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family