“Great customer service!”

Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40
Ranked #31 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I stay here several times a year. It is clean, convenient, and economical. The employees are superb at customer service! Thank-you, Days Inn!

• Stayed: June 2011
Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed July 20, 2011

The room was small and had slight smell to it. We heard train whistles at least 4 times during the night. When your have a child who is 3 year old and hear aloud sound at night. (wakes up crying because he did not know what the heck going on) A very bad location for hotel and would not recommend it to anyone who has small children. The breakfast was bad. My husband went down to get breakfast and 3 women were packing guns on their side. ( they were not police offers) We don’t have problem with guns, but at hotel (come on) . Hotels should be bright, helpful, clean!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We opened the door to our "non-smoking" room only to be hit in the face with the stench of stale smoke. We complained, only to be told the hotel was full and they could "spray something" if that would help. When I said no, it would not "help" because my kids have allergies, and began talking to my husband about making a complaint and finding another hotel... THEN they suddenly had a king room they could set a cot up in for us. Once we got into that room, everything was fine. The room was clean and there was plenty of space. The pool area was very nice, with a nice mountain view, and the breakfast was satisfactory, especially for the price we paid.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This is a budget hotel? Really? I was very suitably impressed. In fact, I was debating extending my stay in Asheville by one day. The hotel was the deciding vote. It is in excellent condition. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The shower height and water pressure were very good. The wireless Internet was reliable and fast. Also, the location of the hotel is close to the interstate, making a trip to Biltmore a snap. I can understand why AAA gave it a 2011 Diamond Award. If you're in the Asheville area, this is the place to stay. I recommend it highly!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2011

At first we thought it was "decent" for the price. Later on we learned that railroad tracks were right next to the building. Not only did it run 3-4 times between 1am-7am, waking us up each time... but the room was very stale and nasty smelling. Otherwise it seemed clean. there was nothing special about this place though. Breakfast was ok, the pool was fine.. The mattress was so soft that we woke up sore and debated on sleeping in the floor. The internet would barely work.. way worse than dial-up ever was. No intentions of going back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TraumeVonDir
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Wow! I was traveling through the Asheville area on a business trip and stayed at this property. The rooms were new and nicely decorated... The entire property was clean as a whistle and the staff was incredibly nice. I highly recomend this property to anyone looking to travel to the Asheville area...

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2011

we use the room saver coupon so 66$ with TX ....for 66$ in asheville I don't think you can go wrong , a little above average room in this price range

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple