“Good local watering hole”
Review of Westville Pub

Westville Pub
Ranked #348 of 792 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Kingston, New York
“Good local watering hole”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Decent menu, great drink selection. A great place to go on a weeknight for a beer. Not too crowded, but I'm sure it gets packed when there's music.

• Visited September 2012

Dayton, Ohio
“Tasty, and good music too!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was here on a Sunday afternoon for the all-you-can-eat breakfast. It was delicious, but the bacon was the best I EVER had. Oh my. And their draft beer selection is amazing. Can it get any better than this? They had live bluegrass music! Breakfast, bacon, beer, bluegrass.

Visited May 2012
Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States
“BEST PHILLY CHEESESTEAK”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Visited Friday 5-11-12-Service was exceptional, wished I would have asked her name but she was a cute girl with reddish hair. My husband ordered the philly sandwich and My, My, My, the sandwich was overflowing with meat, cheese, and peppers, tasted like heaven, wish I would have ordered it! I got the hummus platter and was disappointed that it was not the regular yellowish hummus but what looked like a black bean hummus. It was actually very good hummus and had loads of veggies and pita bread on the plate. Ate outside and our server always made sure we had enough to drink. The other staff seemed very friendly as well. They also have an enormous selection of beers, you will find something you like. I love this place!

• Visited May 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“You couldnt ask for a better Neighborhood Pub”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

In West Asheville, its the place to see or be seen. Throw in the fact that the food is way above what you would expect for "Pub Food" and you can see why its always crowded... The Wednesday Special Po' Boy Sandwiches (2ft long) are worth a road trip for out of towners...

Visited April 2012
“Not the best Asheville has to offer..”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have been going to Westville Pub off and on for the last several years and have been watching the service and the food lose its quality and reputation. Tonight I went with my roommate and her son for my birthday. Holly was our waiter. She is nice enough, but takes a very long time to do anything. It took us 20min just to get the check taken care of and it wasn't even busy. Having had her serve many times over the last couple years, she isn't knowledgeable about current beer on tap or certain menu items. We ordered sandwiches with fries. Both sandwiches had soggy buns so we just ate the meat/toppings. The food lacks flavor and is overpriced for what you get.The fries were great tonight, but are also sometimes soggy. The recent renovation greatly improved the atmosphere, and I will ALWAYS come for the great selection of live entertainment and local drafts. I recommend sitting at the bar, but please don't judge Asheville on your next visit here. NOT recommended for tourists...