“Wait Staff” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout
Wake Forest, NC
“Wait Staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went there and sat at the bar....Seemed to be only one bartender, who was also playing the part of waitress as well....Took awhile for her to get our beer order...Wanted to order some food but decided against because there were about 4 male employees standing around, talking, and could careless that the one waitress was doing everything....One of the male employees, actually sat down at the bar and ate a Jimmy John's Sub from across the street....How good could this place be when the employees brings subs from across the street to eat here?

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Pizza!! Great Value!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Enjoyed dinner here with my grandchildren over the weekend. The restaurant was kid friendly and the pizza we had was great, reminded us of the pizza we've enjoyed in New England.. The large was LARGE, big enough to feed our party of 3 adults and two kids. The price was reasonable..we would eat here again while visiting Asheville.

• Visited November 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Slice in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I'm a local- I live in Asheville and I work the front desk at a hotel. Whenever a guest says "What the best pizza in town?" without hesitation I tell them Circle in the Square Downtown

I know how important TripAdvisor reviews are to our local businesses, so I wanted to throw this place some love.

Circle in the Square is far and away the best slice in town. Their dough/cheese/ingredients are always fresh and tasty as hell. I come here almost once a week and I've NEVER been disappointed.

-Always great local beers on tap.
-Service is prompt and friendly (and easy on the eyes)
-Great location downtown.
-Super Reasonable prices, generous portions.
(a basic cheese slice is HUGE and will cost you 2.99 plus toppings)

My usual order is a slice with sausage and sauteed onions and a Pisgah Pale (or other fine local draft) and again, I've never been disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Weaverville, North Carolina
“Great NY Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Having spent a number of years in New York I know there is nothing like a good NY pizza and Circle in the Square (now Grand Central Deli) is where we go to get it. The pizza is always served right out of the oven, hot and fresh and just as we order. The service is good and the employees are always very friendly. We have been going there for 10 years and have been there since it has a new owner. Everything is just the same and we will continue to make it our go to place for a great NY style pizza.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank blr1951
st. john
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By far the best pizza in Asheville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Being from New York I love my pizza and this place reminds me of the pizza in the city. I probably eat here at least 2 times per week

• Visited September 2013