“Unique food, absolutely delicious”
Review of The Corner Kitchen

The Corner Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 804 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Two of my friends and I were in Asheville last weekend for a girls' weekend. We were intrigued by the unique menu and decided to give the Corner Kitchen a try. The food was phenomenal!

We had seen the Almond Crusted Brie on the online menu, but when we arrived it was no longer on there. Fortunately, they still made it for us (SOOO GOOOD). We each got a different dish (Snapper, Trout, and Chicken) and thoroughly enjoyed them. The dessert (mousse cake) left a little to be desired, but it wasn't bad.

The only thing I would change about the Corner Kitchen is the atmosphere. There was very little decor, and mostly older couples.

Regardless, the food was some of the best I've ever had.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We went to this restaurant on a whim because we liked the name and the fact that it is located in a Victorian home. The food was excellent and the wait staff was the very best and very professional. We would go back there in a heartbeat! I highly recommend it, although it's a bit pricy. However, it is so worth it.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Simply awesome! The food was great and the service even better.
I hope they continue with their innovative and tasty menu.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Everything was fresh and beautifully served. The best French
Toast that I had on my trip. My daughter's eggs were done to
perfection.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We're locals. This was an excellent restaurant for several years. Two nights ago my wife and I were very disappointed in both our meals, best described as very basic for a lot of money. My wife described her $24 trout filet as $9 diner food. My $23 jerk chicken was dry and left half eaten. We were told twice to enjoy our food but never asked how it was.

1  Thank Mark P