“Great Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We chose this restaurant for my Birthday dinner based on the reviews and we're not disappointed. The food did not disappoint, but what made the meal was the service. Both my wife and I had the beef tenderloin filet (highly recommended) and we're stuffed with no room for desert after the meal. Based on a comment my wife made, our waiter had picked up the fact that it was my birthday and brought out a sorbet with a candle in it. Sounds like a small thing but is indicative of how the staff makes sure you enjoy your experience. On the way out I received a couple more "Happy Birthdays" from other staff members. We will definitely return on our next visit.

There are newer reviews for The Corner Kitchen

Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband and I made reservations here at the recommendation of our hotel. We found a quaint and charming place with fantastic food! The menu had a perfect selection of dishes to satisfy any taste buds. Service was impeccable...the manager even took the time to sit at our table and answer our questions regarding places to visit while in Asheville! We would highly recommend this restaurant!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed August 2, 2014

What a gem this place is. Located in such a fun part of Asheville that we found ourselves taking time to walk around the area after lunch even though we hadn't planned to take the time to do that. Service was excellent and the atmosphere is very relaxing and charming. Food was delicious and we will definitely stop here again the next time we are in Asheville.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We sat at the bar by choice so that we did not have to wait on a table. Everything was wonderful. Even the bartender provided excellent service with serving us in between mixing drinks. Stuffed chicken breast was delicious.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife and I had breakfast and dinners several times during our stay in Asheville during end of July. Fantastic food, quality and presentation which we did not expected. Super friendly and knowledgable servers. Make sure you make reservations otherwise you might have to wait a little to be seated. Awesome food and the price is right. Highly recommend this restaurant! You will not be disappointed!!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant