“Lovely patio, quick, friendly and attentive servers and host, with delicious food.”
Review of The Corner Kitchen

The Corner Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 792 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Asheville
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Summer girls day lunch with a bestie! Patio dining which was dog friendly in beautiful Asheville. Bestie had chicken salad. Yes, I had a bite and it was delectable. I ordered tuna with potato salad! Perfect! Loved every morsel!
Thanks!

1 Thank Queenmum2015

Shabbona, Illinois
“Worth the stop!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I picked this restaurant from Trip Advisor and were thrilled we went to the Corner Kitchen for dinner. On the recommendation of the waiter we had the trout and meatloaf (with 3-kinds of meat). Both meals were absolutely fantastic! The deserts looked great too but we were to full to have more. If you get close I would definitely stop, we certainly will if we get back to Ashville. Lastly, we sat at the bar to avoid a wait -- good way to go.

Miami, Florida
“Truly an excellent experience.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My go who lives in South Beach (and dines in all the very exclusive restaurants down there)my 81 year old mother and I sat at the counter and had lunch. I was expecting a casual mediocre lunch as I wasn't looking for anything fancy. What we got was a very pleasant surprise. The entire staff couldn't have been more friendly. We chatted with the chef and prep cooks. Each taking time to talk while still getting the food out in a timely manor. I had seen the movie "Chef" recently and thought to myself these are the same type people who take full pride in what the do and what they turn out of the kitchen while still having fun and enjoying their work. They hospitality was only out done by the food we had. My mother and I had the chicken salad and my gf had the Ruben. Very impressive across the board. I would highly suggest this place and sit at the counter. You'll most likely be made to feel like a truly welcomed and appreciated guest.

Gallatin, Tennessee
“Ron&Linda.B”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We are manufactures of Gourmet Food products who have won over 200 National Awards with our products so we are very proficient in knowing what Great food taste like. We don't sell any of our products to The Corner Kitchen since they create most of their sauces and seasoning blends in house, so this is an unbiased opinion.We travel to Asheville, NC many times each year and always make sure to include at least one or two meals at The Corner Kitchen each trip. The only way I know how to describe the gourmet meals they serve is Wonderful. The flavors are always wonderful to the taste buds and their meal presentations are always wonderfully pleasing to your eyes. Their staff always presents themselves very professionally by giving great service and always acting like they really appreciate you being there. We would highly recommend you visit their restaurant as I know we will again many times on future trips.

1 Thank Ron B
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Breakfast”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was our first experience at The Corner Kitchen and it was for their Sunday brunch. My husband had the omelet and I had the homemade corn beef hash with poached eggs. The best corn beef hash ever! Service was spot on and the friendliest servers around. The menu is varied with southern dishes abound. We will return for more meals as only 2 hours away.