“Great patio”

The Corner Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my lunch at this cute restaurant. The Ploughman's was exceptional and very filling and it went really well with the Rose' I chose. I will return and the deck was cozy on this hot day. If you're near the Biltmore Village check out this restaurant, but you might want to make a reservation it's very popular with the locals.

1  Thank myrnaorcas
Write a ReviewReviews (3,553)

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Where do I start? First you are greeted at the door and if you are lucky enough to have
reservations you are escorted to a number of cozy booth's or intimate tables where the
menu is sure to make you indecisive about this or that. In short, you have got to experience
it.

Charles Harris

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The Corner Kitchen serves wonderful food. Don't be tricked into thinking that it is popular just because it is in Biltmore Village. The food and service is excellent! My wife and I truly enjoyed our meal. Leave the kids behind -- they will not like it.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

This was high on the list of several whom we asked for recommendations. It did not disappoint. Four of us shared dinner on a Friday night in a comfortable atmosphere that allowed us to talk. The food selection was plentiful, and it was delicious. Wine list had a broad selection. We even had dessert. Service was top notch. We liked the place so much, that we returned for Sunday brunch, when we ate outside on the patio. Again, a pleasurable experience. Reservations are recommended.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had the pleasure of brunch on Sat,May3rd. I had eggs scrambled with cream cheese with roasted potatoes. My daughter had a waffle with bacon- we both had a mimosa. Ate inside at the bar. Food was an A+,
Service also was very good - I'm sure it's even better if you score a primo table. I will return here many times. Thought price was reasonable.