“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Went on a Sunday around 1pm for brunch before a show at ACT. Ordered Joe's chips for an appetizer. For an entrée I ordered an omelet with feta, tomato with wheat toast and rosemary home fries with a side of veggie sausage. Amazingly delicious...everything. Had an ice tea drink made with firefly vodka...so tasty that I had two! My friend ordered the Hickory Nut Gap Chorizo and eggs and said it was the best chorizo that she's ever had! Everything was so good we didn't want to pass on dessert. My friend had a sorbet that she enjoyed and I had a layered chocolate cake. I'm so glad that I didn't pass on the cake! Left stuffed and happy. Will return soon. Also...we made reservations and were glad that we did since there was a line when we arrived. We immediately were seated with the reservation though.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Located in the Biltmore Village area. It is an old house converted into a restaurant. Clean. Friendly service. Met up with friends for lunch. I had the olive oil based chicken salad. Very good. My hubby had the club sandwich which was very large for one person with a side of potato salad that was very good. I had the homemade ginger ale; which is amazing. Unfortunately, you only get one glass for $2.75. My girlfriend had the chicken pot pie; she said it was good. Her hubby had the Rueben sandwich which they are known for. I ordered a cup of Butternut Squash soup but was brought the Crab and Corn Chowder but when I pointed that out the waitress brought me the butternut squash and we got to keep the chowder also. We went on a Monday and I made reservations that morning and I'm happy I did as the wait outside was about 35 minutes.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Loved this little spot! The food was incredible, wait staff attentive and the quiet and beautiful little community made our after dinner meal wonderful for a romantic stroll on foot. Loved the unique food creations with a spin on classic, we'll be back!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Get there early! This is an established restaurant. It will become a tradition for every trip we make to Asheville in the future. The rave reviews on Trip Advisors made it a "must try" and now it will become our "must".

Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I took my wife to The Corner Kitchen for dinner after some shopping in the Historic district. It was bad weather and perhaps the chef didn't make it in. My NY strip was just OK. It had some tough parts. My wife had a fish dish that had too many different sauces which she felt did not blend well and overpowered the fish. The service was excellent.