“One of Asheville's best”
Review of The Corner Kitchen

The Corner Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 793 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Asheville, North Carolina
“One of Asheville's best”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Family dinner with guests from out of town. Very warm and cozy, friendly service. Great food - some of the best in Asheville. In the expensive range but not the most expensive in Asheville. Have been here several times and every experience was great.

Visited December 2013

“Great eating spot”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The wife and I hit this lil jewel up late one night when we got into Ash from Tenn....Had a great time sitting at the bar chatting with other visitors. Then the food! BOOM! Amazing southern cooking..I had the meatloaf which was best meatloaf Ive ever had...the wife had trout...amazing as well. Loved everything. Great staff.

Visited October 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Savory Food and Warm, Inviting Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

A favorite eating establishment in Asheville, tucked away in the Biltmore Village, across from Biltmore Estate. The staff and servers are always welcoming, pleasant and very attentive to your needs. The menu changes frequently, so check before you go. The food is from downhome Southern comfort to gourmet delight. Had a wonderful dinner for two by the warming fire downstairs consisting of a pork chop with roasted sweet potato and peppered NY strip on cheddar smashed potatoes - just mouth watering. Breakfast and lunch are just as well prepared. It's an intimate setting and not large in seating - so always recommend a reservation. Like being welcomed in a good friend's home.

• Visited December 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Enjoyed Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Made a reservation for Sunday brunch. As many have indicated, this place can be hard to get into on certain days and w/o a reservation. It was "bustling" on the morning that we visited, and we were seated at a table for two that felt almost squeezed between other tables (and a bar) on all sides. The setting is casual, and the prices were not too high for quantity and quality. One of the items that I tried was the corned beef hash, which consisted of drier, larger chunks of beef and potato than I have found used in the same dish at other places. Everything seemed fresh and tasted good. I would being interested in returning to try other menu items for all three meals of the day. On busy days, do not count on being able to park very close to the restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“I'm glad we finally gave it a try!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Although I have lived in asheville my whole life this was my first visit to the corner kitchen. I'm glad my husband and I went on a birthday date there. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with recommendations. We were seated upstairs by a cute little fireplace. The atmosphere was wonderful for us but I was glad I didn't have my children with us. Everything we ordered was great. I would consider this on the more fine dining side from the presentation, taste and price. For a appetizer, 2 meals and dessert we spent $90. The bread pudding was my favorite. I would love to visit again for another special occasion.

• Visited January 2014