“Enjoyed Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Corner Kitchen

The Corner Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Baltimore, MD
“Enjoyed Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Made a reservation for Sunday brunch. As many have indicated, this place can be hard to get into on certain days and w/o a reservation. It was "bustling" on the morning that we visited, and we were seated at a table for two that felt almost squeezed between other tables (and a bar) on all sides. The setting is casual, and the prices were not too high for quantity and quality. One of the items that I tried was the corned beef hash, which consisted of drier, larger chunks of beef and potato than I have found used in the same dish at other places. Everything seemed fresh and tasted good. I would being interested in returning to try other menu items for all three meals of the day. On busy days, do not count on being able to park very close to the restaurant.

• Visited December 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“I'm glad we finally gave it a try!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Although I have lived in asheville my whole life this was my first visit to the corner kitchen. I'm glad my husband and I went on a birthday date there. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with recommendations. We were seated upstairs by a cute little fireplace. The atmosphere was wonderful for us but I was glad I didn't have my children with us. Everything we ordered was great. I would consider this on the more fine dining side from the presentation, taste and price. For a appetizer, 2 meals and dessert we spent $90. The bread pudding was my favorite. I would love to visit again for another special occasion.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Wonderful lunch spot. Food was delicious. Will try again for dinner. Delightful atmosphere and service too. Definitely a new favorite!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank marthae
Asheville, NC
“You must visit the Corner Kitchen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great food! There is usually a waiting list. You might want to make a reservation. President Obama ate hear. Small and quaint, but delicious.

• Visited October 2013
“Nice place in Biltmore Village”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I have tried to eat here three times, but always went on a Sunday when they were jammed packed for brunch, so finally got smart and went on a weekday for lunch and got a table with no problem. I had the tuna croissant with feta potato salad and it was very tasty. My partner had the salmon cakes which were nicely served with cucumber noodles and a salad. We enjoyed our lunch here. We were given excellent service by our server Jesse.

Visited January 2014