“Trust the wait staff”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Spent the past weekend in Asheville to take in Biltmore at Christmas. Enjoyed a spectacular dinner at Corner Kitchen. I am normally wary of fish away from the coast, but I had the flounder and my husband the trout. We shared! Spectacular. Thanks to our waiter Eddie, we ordered these entrees. These were not our first choice. Thanks to all at Corner Kitchen for a great evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,484)

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit to this restaurant. The glazed pork chops and stuffed chicken breast excellent. We will eat at this restaurant again on our next visit to Asheville. I highly recommend this restaurant. Christian at the sweet biscuit Bed and Breakfast recommended this restaurant to us and he was absolutely right. It must be the best restaurant in the Biltmore village

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Order this with the corn and crab chowder on a cold and festive Saturday before Christmas, and I promise it will make you smile way down deep.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Wife and I had lunch here on Dec. 5-roast beef sandwich for me and a Reuben for the wife. My meal was average. Joe's chips was the side and they had no taste. Reuben was cold on inside layers of beef and was drowned in dressing. C- grade overall.

We tried it again for breakfast on Dec.7 and we both had sausage gravy biscuits, BIG improvement! Homemade sausage was finely chopped and minced...biscuits fresh and light. -grade B+ overall.

Service was great both visits. We will try it again next time we visit.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We've been to The Corner Kitchen once before, but I never reviewed it. Today we stopped by for lunch. It was great. I had their corn lobster soup--it was heavenly!

John had stopped in at Brooks Brothers, which is across the street from The Corner Kitchen. He asked them what the best restaurant was in Asheville. They said The Corner Kitchen, right across the street.