“Yummiest little house in Asheville!”
Review of The Corner Kitchen

The Corner Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 811 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place is an excellent choice for Breakfast or Lunch. A great locals place. We visit Asheville a lot and I have never been there once where there wasn't a line outside waiting, so go early and be prepared for a wait. Usually 20 mins or so. More so on the weekends. Never been for dinner, so I cant attest for that. Well worth the wait times. Quaint little house in Biltmore Village. Lovely porch area and outside seating to pass the time easily and people watch. Highly recommend the panko & sesame breaded catfish. I had never tried catfish before there, it was absolutely delicious, even if I did steal most of it from my friends plate! lol Highly recommend. Casual/neat dress.

1  Thank LaN125
Write a ReviewReviews (3,485)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had some of our best dining experiences while in Asheville and The Corner Kitchen was amazing. The food was great and the service from the staff was over the top. But the VERY BEST was our waiter, Drew!!!! He made the whole experience outstanding. One of the best waiters we have ever had. Try to get at one of his tables if you are dining here.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a great breakfast! Our family of five was very pleased with our spread of fruit, pancakes and bagels. The trout was delicious! They have soy creamer for the coffee too. The service was quick and friendly. One of our best meals here!

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Yep...this I the place you want to go. And it is no secret. On a Tuesday morning we had to wait a little but it was well worth it. Heavy on the local with lots of vegetarian options. All very very good. The local jam I to die for.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I had our 22nd Anniversary dinner here. the food was new southern. Grits are not my favorite, but the cheese grits appetizer was very tasty. Everything we ordered was good, I like collard greens and the ones I ordered were great, plus they did not seem to have as much fat as some greens that are served in the south.
The service was excellent and they brought us a free dessert for the occasion.