“Classy, Friendly and Responsive, worth every penny.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Biltmore Village Inn

Biltmore Village Inn
Ranked #8 of 38 Asheville B&B and Inns
Greenville, SC
“Classy, Friendly and Responsive, worth every penny.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2009

Of all the inns we've we visited over some years, the Biltmore Village Inn is certainly near the top of our list. The house is gorgeous and very well appointed with European antiques. Our room was beautiful with a great view of the mountains and a double jacuzzi in a very large bathroom. The staff was warm and friendly and more than willing to accommodate any needs that we may have had. A lovely 3 course breakfast was served each morning with plenty of time to sit and speak with the other guests at our liesure. It's proximity to the Biltmore Village and downtown Asheville, made getting to see and do all that we wanted, very convenient indeed. We highly recommend this inn to those visiting the area. My one recommendation to management is for the rooms to have a more convenient area and better lighting for putting on makeup.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (402)
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2009

My fiance and I stayed at the Biltmore Village Inn from June 7-9, 2009. Aaron and Drew were amazing to work with and setup the most romantic environment for my proposal to my lovely fiance Elana. They sent Biltmore Estate tickets in advance, arranged flowers and roses, a private dinner complete with a custom menu and rose petals galore, purchased a special CD on behalf of me, and went out of the way to make sure our experience was incredibly romantic and memorable. Champagne, fruit, chocolates, you name it they set it up for me. I will definitely be staying here for future anniversaries. The breakfasts were amazing, the ambiance peaceful, and the service first-class. The bed was top-notch with satin sheets and down pillows not to mention the jacuzzis. Couldn't be happier and I'm a picky guy to say the least. Staying at the Biltmore Village Inn and visiting the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina is a great romantic getaway for your proposal or honeymoon!

Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2009

We visited the Biltmore Village Inn for our 25th wedding anniversary and could not have had a more pleasurable, enjoyable experience. The room was as nice as any room i've ever seen and the breakfasts' were wonderful. We're already scheming as to how we can get back again for another weekend. We've never been treated nicer (Thanks Drew) and really appreciated everything.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
durham, nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2009

My boyfriend and I visited this past weekend with my two german shepherds. We were greeted by a knowledgeable and charismatic young gentleman who told us about the history of the house and the amenities of the asheville area. He then made us a great mimosa which was the start of a great night-we were very pleased with the huge hot tub, spa-quality robes and towels. The decor of the honeymoon room was ambient and elegantly understated. We were invited for a wine and cheese tasting on the huge wrap-around porch reminiscent of classic southern architecture. The wine and cheese were delectable and the young gentleman Drew was very entertaining. In fact, all of the staff from the landscaper to the office personnel and kitchen/ housekeeping were very pleasant to interact with. I would have to say my favorite part of my stay was the scrumptious three-course breakfast which left me satisfied but not sluggish, and the conversations with staff. I was also impressed that Drew and Aaron were kind enough to make us reservations at two great restaurants in Asheville for dinner. The location is ideal and you are just a walk away from Asheville's wonderful dining, shopping and nightlife experience. The view of the mountains from the pergola covered patio was nothing less than breathtaking, and the pet-friendly concept is a huge plus! Can't wait to come again!

• Stayed June 2009
Birmingham, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2009

This charming victorian bed and breakfast is set among the trees with mountain views from a porch that wraps around all sides. Our room was elegantly furnished with a huge comfortable bed and the bathroom had a stand up shower as well as a whirlpool tub easily big enough for two. There was a fireplace in the bedroom and another one in the bathroom-something I have not found in any of the other B & B's we've stayed in. The 3 course breakfast was delicious and served in the most gracious manner by the young man who manages the inn with such care that you would think he was the owner. All in all one of the very best experiences we have had in our travels.

raleigh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2009

The Inn is absolutely beautiful! The rooms were wonderfully decorated (not too antique looking -- very high end) and very clean. Aaron and Drew were both wonderful -- very professional and helpful (and gave wonderful restaurant recommendations.) The breakfasts were delicious and very filling without being overly heavy. I liked I didn't feel like I needed a nap to digest an overly unhealthy breakfast -- a perfect balance.

There were a few things we found a little disappointing that I thought I would mention to help calibrate the expectations of future travelers. In such a nice hotel, turn down service would be expected, and there was none at this Inn. Next, while they advertised wireless internet, it was very spotty. Our wireless devices worked other places around town so it must be the transmission at the inn. If you NEEDED the internet for something I wouldn't count on it for sure. The last, and biggest disappointment, was room service. Typically room service changes the sheets and towels, and generally, leaves the rooms looking like they were upon arrival. Here, house keeping made the beds, but that was it! The sheets could have definitely used a change and that was not done. Also, they didn't refresh the toiletries or straighten the magazines -- that sort of thing. It was a bit of a let down after returning to our room that it didn't look as refreshed as I was expecting.

Beautiful place in a good location -- hope they improve the customer experience a little.

2 Thank suburbandweller
Lexington, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2009

My wife and I recently celebrated our anniversary at the Biltmore Village Inn and we were extremely pleased with our three nights in the very spacious Penthouse Suite. The service was outstanding, the rooms were luxurious (we arrived early and were able to take a peak at the other rooms which also looked great), and the breakfasts were divine. Location to Biltmore Village was a plus -- it was nice to be able to walk to dinner following the nighly wine and cheese reception.

We highly recommend the Biltmore Village Inn and we will definitely stay there if we return to Asheville.