“Absolutely Wonderful”

Ranked #8 of 38 Asheville B&B and Inns
Sevierville
“Absolutely Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2008

This was our second stay at the Biltmore Village Inn. We stayed in the Vanderbilt Room. The room was spacious and comfortable. I agree with another reviewer, I have never had bed linens that were so luxurious. The owner and staff were wonderful. The breakfasts were always wonderful and totally different. The views of the mountains from the porch were so relaxing. Wished I could have stayed there longer. Would reccommend to anyone.

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (404)
Raleigh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2008

We really enjoyed our stay at the Biltmore Village Inn. The owner and staff were very accomodating. The view on the back porch was breath taking overlooking the mountain region. The owner brought us wine, fruit and a cheese tray to our cottage when we were in the jaccuzzi. I highly recommend booking this location to anyone.

Steve Gillooly

• Liked — Great Staff, Clean
  • Disliked — Surrounding neighborhood
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Wake Forest, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2008

My husband and I have lodged at the Grove Park Inn and other well known places, but our recent stay at the Biltmore Village Inn surpassed them all. We were greeted by warm and knowledgeable staff, shown our living quarters and given time to relax in well designed quiet rooms. Our night’s rest was superior in comfort. We stayed in the penthouse suite which was cozy, unique in design and beautifully decorated with a European flare. The breakfast was a treat consisting of assorted beverages and gourmet entrées served on the wrap-around porch. Afterwards, we found resting in rocking chairs and enjoying the view to be refreshing. My husband and I would recommend this place for wedding parties, girl’s weekends, parent get-a-ways and people just looking to be spoiled and pampered.

• Liked — The breakfast was fantastic
  • Disliked — Nothing really
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
Smithfield, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2008

I'm no great fan of B&B's because I like my privacy and the features of a big hotel, but I loved the Biltmore Village Inn! The rooms are spacious and elegant yet still cozy and comfortable. The house, porch and grounds are evocative of "the good ol' days," like something out of the novel, Ragtime. Asheville is one of my favorite places of all times, but I woke up wishing for an all day rainstorm which would give me an excuse to hang out at the Inn all day, enjoying this gorgeous place. The staff was very accomodating and friendly, very easy to deal with! They made me feel right at home and were very respectful. Breakfast was wonderful and prompt. The service, in general, was excellent.

• Liked — the ambience and setting
  • Disliked — that I couldn't stay longer than the weekend
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
Richmond, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2008

Aaron was great as was the entire staff. I can't say enough about the level of service we received here. The breakfasts were delicious and presented beautifully. The cleaning staff were discreet and thorough and very friendly. We got everything we asked for no matter how inconvenient it was for them. They make the difference with this Inn. It is also very well decorated and very peaceful. My only complaint was that the A/C worked intermittantly so it got very hot at times. Even with that we had a wonderful time. Thanks to all who made it possible. We were there for a large family gathering. They accomodated all of our family and friends for a big get together on Saturday and we really appreciate it. We will be back and will tell all of our friends about the Inn.

• Liked — The beds are so comfortable
  • Disliked — The AC worked sometimes and other times did not.
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2008

We were at the Biltmore Village Inn all day Friday, Saturday, and left Sunday morning. The house was beautiful! The employees were friendly and always ready to serve or offer advice, but also gave you enough space to feel comfortable. The house was full of great pieces of antique furniture. Our family occupied the entire house and cottages on the property, and it was a large number of people to keep happy at one time, but Aaron did a great job. He definitely has a talent for hospitality! My husband and I stayed in the Honeymoon Suite. It was beautiful as well, with two fireplaces, one in the bedroom and one in the large bathroom. It had a flat screen TV, with DVD player built in, and a wine cooler in case you needed one. The bathroom was large and looked brand new. It included a large walk in shower as well as heart shaped jacuzzi. One last comment on the bedroom - the sheets on the bed were out of this world, nicer than anything I've ever bought for myself! The whole weekend was made positive by the beauty of this place, the friendly staff, the delicious food, and the convenience of where it is located (which is right in Biltmore Village), and of course, by the company of my family.

• Liked — The beauty and tranquility.
  • Disliked — Not really anything, but if I had to pick something, the icemaker made big squares of ice that was difficult to break up for glasses.
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2008

The Biltmore Village Inn was fantastic! We had a large family gathering for my 50th birthday and my grandfather's 80th. We took all the rooms including both cottages. We had a lot of family in the local area also. The Inn was our central gathering place. It couldn't have been more perfect. The manager arranged for us to have the whole family gather there for wine and cheese before we left for the party at a local restaurant. The large wrap-around porches provided great places to gather in the comfortable rocking chairs, listen to old family stories, and watch the children chase butterflies around the magnificent butterfly bush with the mountains in the background. The staff went way out of their way to make everything perfect for our 5 day stay. The beds were sumptious, the breakfast was always scrumptious, all the rooms (both private and public) were comfortable and elegant and the staff (from gardeners and maids to the manager) was always smiling and helpful. I was also amazed that an Inn in the city, only two blocks from the shops and restaurants of the Biltmore Village, could be so private and peaceful. I highly recommend it for anyone whether you want to swing in one of the many hammocks and snooze or use it as a base for shopping and touring.

• Liked — the beds
  • Disliked — difficult to maneuver in wheelchair