“We won't stay anywhere else when in Asheville.”

Biltmore Village Inn
Ranked #8 of 38 Asheville B&B and Inns
Beaufort
“We won't stay anywhere else when in Asheville.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2011

Our party of four spent 3 lovely nights, had three delicious breakfasts, and enjoyed the wonderful ambiance of the inn and friendliness of the hosts. We will be back.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (404)
Beulaville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2011

I have just returned from a weekend at the Biltmore Village Inn, and the only complaint I have is that our stay wasn't longer!! From the moment we arrived, Bob, the owner of the Inn, made us feel comfortable and welcomed us with delicious mimosas, which we enjoyed while chatting with him on the wrap-around porch, which offered a wonderful view of his well-tended gardens and the mountains...in fact, my boyfriend and I both agreed that the gardens at the Inn were more beautiful (although on a much smaller scale, of course) than the ones we saw at the Biltmore Estate! He then took us on a tour of the Inn and showed us to our room, The Biltmore, which was very impressive...the bed was huge, the linens were unbelievably comfortable, and the jacuzzi was extremely relaxing. The room and the entire Inn were absolutely beautiful and wonderfully decorated, and I was amazed by the complete attention to every tiny detail. Bob was very welcoming and helpful, he booked us dinner reservations for both nights, and helped my boyfriend create a very special birthday weekend for me. He also offered me quite a few mimosas and chocolate covered strawberries as a birthday gift! I also really enjoyed mingling with the other guests, over breakfast and when we ran into each other around the grounds- we met some really cool and interesting people from all different places and it was a very friendly atmosphere. Overall, we greatly enjoyed our stay at the Biltmore Village Inn and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is planning a trip to Asheville! Although the rates are a bit higher than those at a Holiday Inn or Howard Johnson, the service is top-notch and the experience is well worth a few more dollars! We are already planning to return in December and I can't wait!

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2011

We stayed at the Inn this past weekend and had a wonderful time. Excellent location with a wonderful innkeeper, Bob. He was very helpful and had a superb rate on Biltmore tickets!! Upon our arrival there was a decorative plate with two delicious chocolate covered strawberries wishing us a happy anniversary. We stayed in the Penthouse Suite which was lovely. It had a lot of floor space and beautiful views. Will definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: Penthouse Suite!
Jasper, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2011

We stayed at Biltmore Village Inn Bed & Breakfast in April 2011. Bob's service is impeccable! The breakfasts were delicious! The rooms are absolutely exquisite and comfortable. This is a must do stay for the Asheville area. We loved the location which was 5 min from Biltmore House. I was there to photograph a wedding - the accommodations for the ceremony were lovely and the backdrop for the photos was perfect. The short ride over to the Biltmore gardens later that afternoon yielded even more gorgeous wedding portraits that will be cherished for a lifetime!
Thank you Bob for EVERYTHING!! We can't wait to come to Biltmore Village Inn again!

Room Tip: All are beautiful, especially in the main house.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2011

The spectacular views, gorgeous mansion, divine food and the most charming and accomodating host, Bob made our trip a very memorable one. We will definitely go back for many more visits. It was our first stay at a B&B and it far surpassed our expectations. I highly recommend the Biltmore Village Inn to anyone who wants the perfect getaway. We felt right at home. Thank you, Bob! Your are the best!

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

The Biltmore Village Inn provided a lovely setting and delicious cuisine for our wedding weekend. Bob's graciousness and good humor enlivened our stay, and he truly did everything we requested in terms of accommodating our special day. Our bedroom was elegant yet comfortable - the house was furnished with style and charm. I was particularly impressed by the quiet and calm of the house even with a lot of guests there. We definitely recommend The Biltmore Village Inn to anyone for any occasion.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2011

If my wife and I could rate our 2nd stay in 7 months at the Biltmore Village Inn higher than a five we would.

For our Bday celebrations in 2010 we made the short trip over to Asheville from Atlanta. We were truly amazed by Bob and his Biltmore Village Inn.

We returned! In April 2011, wifey and I returned to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I thought the first visit was hard to beat, but Bob, Aaron, and the Biltmore Village Inn impressed even more this visit.

Our first visit was Friday ti Sunday, this visit is Monday to Friday. We would stay longer if we could.

We have already decided to come back, AGAIN!

Finally, I don't do recommendations but I have recommended the BVI to the majority of my coworkers and all of my close friends and I also recommend that you reserve and stay a few nights at the Biltmore Village Inn.

• Stayed April 2011