“Great restaurant, delicious food”
Review of Creekside Taphouse

Creekside Taphouse
Ranked #354 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were in Asheville for vacation and found this place online. We were very happy we did. The food was fantastic! My husband and daughter got the pulled pork sandwiches. I got the smoked turkey reuben, and our sons got the kids chicken tenders. Everything was delicious. They smoked all the meat there. You could smell it and see it through the open kitchen area. Our waitress was very friendly. They had lots of homemade sauces for the meat. They were delicious. They also had a playground, volleyball court, and picnic tables outside by the creek. They delicious local beers at a great price. We will definitely come back again if we are in the area!

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Great for families. Boys loved the house BBQ sauce. I liked the vegetarian options. A little loud in the dining room...hard to hold coversation. Overall...good choice!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

It was very casual. You could eat outside or in. On a porch, or near a creek. there was a playground for the kids, a sand volleyball court, corn hole, a fire pit.
the food was good- the service was ok- but it was very busy.
Definitely something to do on a nice night or afternoon

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Plenty of choices for beer. Ordered the pulled pork plate, very good, lots of choices for sauce. Son ordered the wings, he really enjoyed them. They got the apple pie, really good and peanut butter pie, also good. Service was good also...no complaints.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We were from out of town and was in the mood for BBQ. We looked up nearby restaurants and this came up. Sooooo, glad we went. It was VERY good! My son had the wings and said they were the best he has ever had. I could have eaten two plates of their pulled pork. I topped my meal off with THE BEST salted caramel apple pie I have ever had!! So if you are ever in the area, check them out. Service was great as well. If you like beer, they have plenty of choices (favorite of the hubby's). :-)