“Good service”

Mount Rainier, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived at the restaurant after 8 pm on Friday evening after a long day of travel. We were seated right away. Our server was friendly and attentive.

Visited August 2013

Calhoun, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't know”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We walked in behind two more people and they waited for someone to seat them. We all stood there and while the servers looked at us no one said anything. The first couple walked out but i went and asked if we were to just seat ourselves and they said yes and that menus would be on the table. I didn't want to sit at the bar table because it was noisy so we picked another area that had people so i figured there was a server somewhere about. No menu was on the table so I grabbed some for us. To of the servers were discussing who would get our table (yes ladies I heard what you were saying.) When we did get serviced the food was good and drink refills were timely.

Visited September 2013
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“3rd time was not the charm. Had to return food multiple times. Not happy”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

ordered fajitas. Came out with a weird taste like an old metal stove that was never cleaned. I order fajitas and many places and this was a foul taste...sent back for a med well steak. I received an extremely well done steak and corn that was rolled in salt. I returned this only for them to offer me something since they took off some of my bill. At that point I ordered the chicken sandwhich plain which comes with fries. I took this home only to not receive fries. As I was using the honey mustard something gross was inside of it. I did not finish it and will never go back there. Yuck

Visited August 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good food, but GREAT salsa!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I eat at this Chili's quite often and enjoy the good service and good food very much. But the salsa is what really keeos me coming back, it is in my opinion the best salsa you can order out anywhere in the Asheville area.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Service and Good Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My friend and I ate at Chili's on June 15, 2013. We both officiated at the Asheville Lacrosse Tournament nearby and were starving when we walked across the street from our hotel we were staying at for something to eat. The service was great at the bar and the food we ordered met our expectations. Great service and Good Food.

Visited June 2013