“Good basic Grubb”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
MidWest
“Good basic Grubb”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Better than some but not the Ritz.

Flavor could not match Longhorn, Applebees, or O'Charleys, but absolutely beat many of the rest. Decent sized portions slightly overspiced; food warm but NOT hot as I am accustomed to. Atmosphere was great.

What blew me away was my bill came to $17 and I paid with a $50 and the waitress asked me if I needed any change! Of course I needed change! I am not Donald Trump! Otherwise, a good, solid visit.

• Visited December 2012

“Great Time Schmoozing”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stopped in for a free Burge ron Veterans Day and was watching the Steeler - New Orleans game when this gentleman and his fiance's brother were there taking in the game. He looked very animated about the game and I started talking with him since he seem like a big time fanatic and Football Guru. Turns out he was a cousin to Roman Harper a Safety on the Saints. Very memorable. The service and the generosity of Chili's for Veterans has a place near my heart and unfortunately my beltline. Always a great time when dining at Chili's.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fajitas”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

good food and polite staff. Real good prices! It was difficult as a first time visitor around this town (with all the twists and turns of the roads), but we found our way around. I would recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

York, SC
“Good food,Friday night no wait for a table”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

People were great! Food was good. We did get seated by a large group w/ kids that kept running by and screaming. The restaurant people tried to help us, however the place was full.

“Convenient chain”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

could be cleaner kept, but with their volume of patronage, due to decent food, reasonable pricing, and adequate portions, is difficult.