“Awesome Food and GREAT Service”

Piazza Wood Fired Oven
Ranked #156 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Several different groups I belong and my own often pick this place to meet. I personally eat there about 2-3 times a month. The food is truly excellent an so is the service. The pizza I believe is the best in Asheville and the specials are outstanding, especially the roasted vegetables. I try to stay away from the tempting desserts but don't always succeed. Try this place, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Just got home from another outstanding meal at Piazza. A large pizza made to our specifications coupled with a Greek salad made for another satisfying visit. Have been a customer for at least a year and find the food consistently excellent and the service always great.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Piazza has a nice selection of wood fired tomato pies, plus a decent selection of American style Italian dishes with pasta. I have eaten there on several occasions recently and been satisfied with the value I received. The servers and cooks seem to get behind when the house starts to fill up, but otherwise it is a good choice when you are looking for a place for lunch or dinner on Hwy 74A outside Asheville. GW

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I could stop with the title, and you'd get the picture. They have a variety of specialty pizzas, as well as traditional ones. We had the Greek wedding pizza, which has feta cheese and vegetables on it. It was very nice, though not my favorite. The pizza crust is well done, fired in a wood burning oven. Salad we ordered was excellent. We will be back.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This small pizzaria is a favorite spot. We eat here 2-3 times each month. The fresh dough and home made cheese is noticeable. The staff are all locals and very friendly. If you are visiting the area, they can help suggest places and things to do. We always get the mozz sticks and pizza so we have no review on the pastas or sandwhiches. Located towards chimney road, but only minutes from downtown Asheville.

1  Thank David K