“Great Plantains!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The food is fresh and delicious. I'm not into plantains, but the way they made them (lightly fried with Guacamole on the side) was awesome.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Perfectly seasoned fish tacos. The corn tortillas were fresh. Guacamole amazing. Loved the caribbean fusion. Would love to try the whole menu. Staff were friendly.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Since we don't live nearby, we attempt to come to Salsa's whenever we are in town. We have loved everything we've ever ordered. The salsa selections are delicious. For my lunch this time I had the pork tenderloin pom pom pom--yummy and some left over. Drinks are delicious; they aren't the cheapest drinks you'll see, but I find them worth it maybe because we're usually relaxed and taking some time off when we're here. We usually try to hit it at a little bit of an off time. We had a late lunch here at 3 pm and were then too full for dinner. Yum.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This place is great the food is awesome and my family loved the habenero bean dip. The food is not your typical Tex-Mex or everything covered in cheese or some mystery sauce, it is fresh and really well made. The place is small, cramped and a little noisy, but well worth it! Sit outside it you can, there's more room.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have eaten there before for lunch and I was expecting to eat a burrito. The dinner menu is different then lunch. I got a pacquette that was so good. my wife had some great enchiladas. To start with we had three salsas regular guacamole and our favorite was the cantaloupe habinero. It is unlike any Mexican food you have ever had. It is wonderful.