“Cafeteria food, nothing spectacular, but I like eating there.”

J & S Cafeteria Incorporated
Ranked #352 of 788 Restaurants in Asheville
Canton, North Carolina, United States
“Cafeteria food, nothing spectacular, but I like eating there.”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

It's good food, hot, friendly staff. It's a place I personally love to go eat, but it's not a favorite for my wife. My kids love it because they get what they want and they get it quickly.

Visited June 2013

“Don't start the new year with a bad meal.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My 84 year old father was looking forward to a tradtional New Years day lunch. J & S promised to serve just that per their advertisement. Boy, were we disappointed. The pork was so tough my dad was afraid he would break a tooth. The whole meal was not enjoyable.

• Visited January 2014
Anderson, SC
“Tasty and affordable”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Best food near Biltmore square! So much to choose from and so very affordable! Love their fried fish and country style steak! And the desserts are unbelievable!

Visited December 2013
Oakland, California
“Southern cooking”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is truly a find if you are looking for good Southern food at very reasonable prices. It's really on the outskirts of Asheville close to a Ramada Inn which is another story. I looked the reviews up and they were very positive. There is nothing fancy about this place but the food was just delicious. I had the white fish for dinner with sides of coleslaw,carrots. The fish was fried lightly and it was moist not dried out. The portions were generous. So many dishes to select that I had a hard time making choices.Nice selection of desserts. Breakfast at our hotel was so awful the first day we decided to go here for the second and were not disappointed..The cinnamon rolls were freshly baked and yummy. Only $.85. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Soup was luke warm right out of the pot. Chicken was undercooked, pink inside. The staff was apologetic and replaced my entree with another item.

• Visited November 2013