“Disappointed.”

Good for: Families with children
Asheville, North Carolina
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I have been to this Applebee's several times. Normally, we have great service and some yummy food. Not so much this time.. We went on Aug 6th after a long day in Charlotte and were looking forward to treating ourselves a little. My husband usually orders an LIT from them and every single time we have been before, they ask if we would like to make it "mucho" sized for a dollar more. Why not, right? This time our 'lovely' waitress charged us 8 dollars and made it seem like it was our fault for not understanding. Not only that, but we ordered soup, which we never got, and she was very short with us. Food was good but that is the only good thing about our experience there yesterday. Very shocked and disappointed at this as it is one of our favorite places to go. Probably will not be going there again for a while.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jura C

“Was hoping to "eat great even late"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a late meal because of their advertising. Got there at 1045, they closed at midnight. The server was friendly but apathetic. It was obvious that we were an inconvenience and they were focused on closing. The food was the worst I've ever has from a "casual" chain like this. I got the sirloin, it was overcooked and tasted stale. My fries had been made sometime in the late 1980s if I'm not mistaken. My wife got the quesadilla, her reaction was "it was okay, not very good". Overall, this is an Applebee's to which I will not return.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank bluegrassblake
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“Not a favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Cold preoccupied workers, food not very good, not for me. Service was slow workers had clothing that did not make feel that the food was clean.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank travelmor
Asheville, North Carolina
“Not good this Time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I go there a lot and this was the worst yet. I think we came in the middle of a shift change. The Waitress came by once and we had to call for her too. One of the Managers came by with the check, then 3 minutes asked if she could take it. No one ever asked to refill our drinks or dessert. I hate to ask this but we left no TIP !!!! I have never done that before in the 20 years of eating out. They may have gotten a few dollars but I have never left nothing. When did servers and Managers stop caring??????

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sexinthecity710
“Good Food, Reasonable Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

I have always had a good meal at this Applebee's location.

Visited April 2012