“Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed April 12, 2012

It's consistent and the service was quite good. There is nothing extra special about this restaurant, but I still enjoy their salads.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

The food was good and the waitress was funny. We had a very pleasent meal there.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I believe this is the only Olive Garden for 50 miles around. Greenville has one as well. If you want the one and only, its there. next to the Red Lobster.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Staff was nice as usual at the Olive Garden. The food is always delicious. I really didn't want to have a cocktail b/c I was going to my son's game but we tasted some new bubbly moscato they had and I had to have a glass to go with my pasta

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We have never eaten at this location and gotten good service. The wait staff is always bordering on rude and the service is horrible. The last time we visited, we had the all you can eat lunch with soup, salad, and breadsticks. It took forever to refill our salads and soups and the soup bowls kept getting smaller. That is ridiculous. If you don't want to serve all you can eat soup and salad, then don't advertise it.

The food itself was good but it was such an ordeal to get more of it, that it really put a dampening on our satisfaction with the experience.