“Excellent in most respects”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #198 of 809 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We visited Carrabba's tonight as it was within an easy walk of our hotel, the Hampton Inn and Suites. We sat at the bar for drinks prior to being taken to a very atmospheric booth for dinner. My wife ordered the steak which she declared fabulous and I had the chicken trio which was also excellent. The garlic mashed potatoes were generous and tasty and my wife's carrots with rosemary were, she said, the best carrots she has ever tasted. The warm bread that came with a delicious oil and herb dip was a great start to dinner before the salad arrived with a lovely parmesan dressing.
With a nice bottle of wine, the check was a very acceptable $70 and if we were in Asheville again we would return without hesitation. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I absolutely loved this place. My husband and I were on an anniversary trip and the atmosphere was great. The food was so good I still crave it. They had the best desserts too.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Not all Carrabba's are created equally. This Carrabba's is the best I have ever been to. I am a long time fan of their food and have visited Carrabba's just about every where I have been. I especially love the Chicken Bryan and the Sausage Lentil Soup. The service is always excellent. Just be aware its a popular restaurant in Asheville and can hove an hour or more wait time.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Ate here for a family dinner. The food was good and there was a decent wine selection. I believe this is a chain restaurant, but I thought it was very tasty. I would return.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Likes: Old world atmostphere, great service & food.

Dislikes: Could have a cheaper and better selection of white wines.