“Fun and tasty”

Cuisines: Mexican
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
“Fun and tasty”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stopped here for a pre-dinner dinner. We chose to sit outside and it was great. Very friendly and informative staff. My wife and I each ordered a taco and they were quite tasty. Great beers on tap and my wife quite enjoyed her margarita. Definitely worth checking out if you are in Asheville.

Louisiana
“Great margaritas!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Did not have the tacos because I did not want a fried fish with tartar sauce inside.... but nice atmosphere and great drinks!

Visited July 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Just average”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We've gone there twice to give it a fair chance. I think it's a bit pricey for tacos, especially since they charge $2 for maybe a 1/3 cup of salsa. Most places give complimentary chips and salsa, but here you pay for the salsa. The family we brought with us was a bit turned off by paying for the salsa. We've tried the spicy shrimp quesadilla, bbq taco, shrimp taco, and steak taco; they were all descent. The presentation of the quesadilla was very nice, served on a wooden board. Trying to support our local downtown restaurants; good luck to them.

“12 inch hair”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have enjoyed every meal so far. Today was different, I found a 12 inch hair in my beans. The waiter told me he was sorry and had some corn out to me in just a few minutes, but there was no discount or anything. I would have been happy if the manager came and checked on the situation.I have worked in the Asheville restaurant scene for over twenty years and I will be telling everyone I know about this foot of hair.

• Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Average Taco Place”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

The service was good, the tacos were reasonably priced. The drinks were expensive. The mexi tater tots were really good but the tacos were underwhelming. It's nice to have a affordable taco place for lunch in downtown, but if they are going to compete they might have to step up their game a little.