“By far the WORST MEAL I didn't eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Artisan Cafe and Coffee House - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By far the WORST MEAL I didn't eat !!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Avoid this place totally. I asked the sales girl if the Reuben had lots of corned beef.And she said that it had "tons of corned beef" Have you ever had a sauerkraut sandwich? They call it a Reuben there. When it arrived it had one slice of corned beef. And an inch of sauerkraut. NO Russian dressing

When I complained to someone she just looked at me with her mouth gaping open.

I am not a complaing person but this was so bad and for $8.50 I thought I was going to get a super sandwich. Ingles suibs acroos the strret are so much beetter and half the price. No more Artisan Deli for me.

1 Thank scottmacneil

asheville, nc
“Will be a regular”
Reviewed January 23, 2010

So, so good. The entire experience was top notch, from the all-important food to the service to the decor and artwork on the walls. Will try everything on the menu, plus look forward to using Artisan for catering in the future. My 15-month-old couldn't stay away from my huevos con chorizo, and the entire family kept dipping into each others' plates. THAT'S a good experience.

Asheville, NC
“Best wrap ever!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2009

The turkey and veggie wrap was yummy. The service was awesome, I was surprised they had actual chefs cooking my meal. Then I tried the cornbread salad for my side and I was hooked. I will be back often, the specials are just the right thing for something different. I would recommend this deli to anyone who loves good tasting food.

asheville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average, at best.”
Reviewed April 28, 2009

The skin to the salami was obviously not taken off prior to slicing the meat. Three slices of salami on my sandwich and three rings of skin on them. Roast beef was obviously out of date. It smelled and had a slimy texture. I wouldn't pay 2 bucks for the food we got, and it was 8-9 bucks a sandwich. Sides were good. Tiny hole in the wall place. If the weather is cold, you're screwed. Most of the seating is outside.

1 Thank skrunchi
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“cheap, delicious, no one...”
Reviewed January 9, 2008

cheap, delicious, no one else has caught on to this place yet

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook