“Best wrap ever!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Artisan Cafe and Coffee House
Reviewed May 30, 2009

The turkey and veggie wrap was yummy. The service was awesome, I was surprised they had actual chefs cooking my meal. Then I tried the cornbread salad for my side and I was hooked. I will be back often, the specials are just the right thing for something different. I would recommend this deli to anyone who loves good tasting food.

There are newer reviews for Artisan Cafe and Coffee House

Reviewed April 28, 2009

The skin to the salami was obviously not taken off prior to slicing the meat. Three slices of salami on my sandwich and three rings of skin on them. Roast beef was obviously out of date. It smelled and had a slimy texture. I wouldn't pay 2 bucks for the food we got, and it was 8-9 bucks a sandwich. Sides were good. Tiny hole in the wall place. If the weather is cold, you're screwed. Most of the seating is outside.

1  Thank skrunchi
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 9, 2008

cheap, delicious, no one else has caught on to this place yet

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 17, 2006

We were hungry in search of a light bite for lunch, we headed for downtown, Asheville, only to find all the roads blocked for a parade, yup a parade!

We headed away from all the traffic - north up Merrimon, about 2 miles from town centre we came across "Artisan Deli".... now this not just your normal run of the mill deli...

This is a 5 star Deli! All the sandwiches are quite unique and very very tasty (and not expensive), all prepared in front of you while you wait - not long :-)

The special today - Grits with shrimp, peppers and tomatoes - I am sure there was more in there - incredible!

We ordered a kids plate of fried chicken tenders, again fresh cooked and excellent. Our kids LIKE ketchup, they didn't have ketchup.... Uh Oh......

However, Chef Mauricio came to the rescue. "I can make you some Ketchup if you like" --- "Home made" ketchup sure! 15 seconds later out he came with freshly made tomato ketchup! and was it good.... Heinz move over!!!

Now how's that for service? You won't regret eating here, even if it is a little "out of the way", Oh and they have outdoor seating!

WE WILL be back!