“Come Try Dinner, Great for Parents!”
Review of Artisan Cafe and Coffee House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Artisan Cafe and Coffee House
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Now serving dinner. Try the crab cakes. They have NY steak too. Drop off the kids next door at The Tree House and relax. You so deserve this!!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

My wife and I are regulars here. Mauricio the owner always greets us with a big smile while Vincent always has a wise crack waiting. The food is always inventive and keeps us coming back for more. We took home one of their pre-prepared casseroles the southwestern ravioli , I asked for the small casserole while pointing to what I thought was a large only to have Vincent tell me "that is the small" what a deal. We ate our fill and still has one serving left.

The build your own sandwich is great, so many different ingredients I usually build a Boars Head turkey with Brie, cucumber , spinach , avocado with pesto mayo on a hogie roll.

Great food, great people

Reviewed November 9, 2010

Avoid this place totally. I asked the sales girl if the Reuben had lots of corned beef.And she said that it had "tons of corned beef" Have you ever had a sauerkraut sandwich? They call it a Reuben there. When it arrived it had one slice of corned beef. And an inch of sauerkraut. NO Russian dressing

When I complained to someone she just looked at me with her mouth gaping open.

I am not a complaing person but this was so bad and for $8.50 I thought I was going to get a super sandwich. Ingles suibs acroos the strret are so much beetter and half the price. No more Artisan Deli for me.

1  Thank scottmacneil
Reviewed January 23, 2010

So, so good. The entire experience was top notch, from the all-important food to the service to the decor and artwork on the walls. Will try everything on the menu, plus look forward to using Artisan for catering in the future. My 15-month-old couldn't stay away from my huevos con chorizo, and the entire family kept dipping into each others' plates. THAT'S a good experience.

Reviewed May 30, 2009

The turkey and veggie wrap was yummy. The service was awesome, I was surprised they had actual chefs cooking my meal. Then I tried the cornbread salad for my side and I was hooked. I will be back often, the specials are just the right thing for something different. I would recommend this deli to anyone who loves good tasting food.