“My girlfriends favorite place to eat in asheville”

DOC Chey's Noodle House
Ranked #67 of 792 Restaurants in Asheville
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“My girlfriends favorite place to eat in asheville”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We eat at doc cheys everytime we are in asheville. The manager is always working her behind off and is very personable. The staff, a reflection of their manager, is very knowledgeable and friendly. Food always comes out hot and each dish tastes exactly as it did the previous visit, a feat hard to duplicate for some reason. If you've not been here you're doing yourself in injustice.

• Visited December 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Fantastic food when eating-in, falls slightly short for take-out”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I LOVE this place and will continue to patronize it - great staff, quality food and nice portion size.

Now be sure to get here by 6pm (latest) if you want to dine without a wait, otherwise prepare for a wait - which could be 15 mins if you're before 7pm or 45-60 mins if you arrive at peak time. They do their best to accommodate you and offer options, they certainly don't want to lose your business.

Recommended dishes: Thai Basil (Noodle dish), oh my this is so fresh and gorgeous and as spicy as you like. The top dish so far though is on the app's and it's the spicy wraps (chicken is great) which comes in napa cabbage leaves and you build your own wrap. If you're taking people there and unsure what to get started with this is a conversation starter - but be warned, it is spicy.

Truly, my only criticism of this place is that because all of the food is fresh and designed to be eaten immediately, I found that take-out did not satisfy, the dishes ended up being too dry once re-heated. I had the Thai basil and black-bean chicken dishes and neither appreciated being re-warmed, they were so dry that I could have used them as a weapon (and I really, really tried to allow steam to seep in and re-hydrate them), alas it was a fail.

I will be back here at least twice per month as it is still my fave Asian restaurant in town.

Visited January 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very good food and ambiance”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Delicious Thai cuisine, good service, and fun ambiance. The pad thai is excellent. Choice of beef, chicken, shrimp, and tofu with noodles, etc.

• Visited December 2013
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Go-To place for great food!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My first experience at a noodle house and it was fantastic! I will eat here every time I go to Asheville. Delicious food, fun and friendly atmosphere, and a great server (Scott) made this meal a highlight of our trip!

Visited January 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Always Good”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We eat here on many of our visits to Asheville. We met 2 of our nieces there for dinner last week. The food is excellent and the broad menu accommodates everyone's preference(Vegan, vegetarian, etc). The staff are friendly and the service is good. It is a popular restaurant with limited seating, so there is often a wait to get a table. It is worth the wait.

• Visited January 2014