“Very good food and ambiance”
Review of Doc Chey's Noodle House - CLOSED

Doc Chey's Noodle House
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Delicious Thai cuisine, good service, and fun ambiance. The pad thai is excellent. Choice of beef, chicken, shrimp, and tofu with noodles, etc.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My first experience at a noodle house and it was fantastic! I will eat here every time I go to Asheville. Delicious food, fun and friendly atmosphere, and a great server (Scott) made this meal a highlight of our trip!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We eat here on many of our visits to Asheville. We met 2 of our nieces there for dinner last week. The food is excellent and the broad menu accommodates everyone's preference(Vegan, vegetarian, etc). The staff are friendly and the service is good. It is a popular restaurant with limited seating, so there is often a wait to get a table. It is worth the wait.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My family and I stop in at this Doc Chey's every time that we're in town, and we've yet to be disappointed. Though the wait can be a bit long, the food is always worth it.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I will start by saying I'm not a big fan of really any Asian -inspired food. But this was a nice surprise, I thoroughly enjoyed our experience. I will say we were told it was an hour wait, which typically we wouldn't do. Since we had not ate here we were definitely staying to wait it out. Once seated, the service was satisfactory. We ordered the Thai Shrimp Rolls to start, they were absolutely delicious. As entrees we ordered the Spicy Thai Basil and the Thai Peanut, both were amazingly good. I loved the sweet chili sauce. So I would definitely say its worth the wait.