“Wonderful noodles and more!”
Review of Doc Chey's Noodle House - CLOSED

Doc Chey's Noodle House
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have eaten here many times and the food quality never waivers. I usually order the special noodle bowl but this time the Chinese Lo Mein was my choice. My husband usually always orders the Thai Red Curry. They have a homemade ginger ale that is to die for. The food is always very tasty and we know it is fresh because Asheville believes in from the farm to the table. You can't go wrong eating here!

There are newer reviews for Doc Chey's Noodle House

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had two appetizers (spring rolls and a shrimp special) both were tasty but the shrimp still have the shells and tailed on them so it took some work before we could eat them. We shared a Thai Salad which was fresh and yummy. I would stop in there again. But for a romantic dinner but for a quick lunch.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Cannot go wrong with Doc Chey's amazing noodles and amazing drinks! The staff is always soooo friendly. If I lived in NC i'd go broke eating there every single day. It is that good. Try it if you have a chance!

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I love and I mean LOVE noodle salads. Doc Chuy's spinach soba salad was the best I've ever had. Fantastic combination of flavor and textures. We also had fresh rolls with shrimp, which were another outstanding choice. The ingredients must have been grownig in someone's garden earlier in the day- so fresh and crisp. Also - nice selection of local beers. Great choice for a meal-especially when you've overdone it on rich southern food, which is all too easy in Asheville!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped on our way through and was way better than we expected! The service was top notch and the food delicious! Came in on a Sunday late noon no lines to speak of and was served promptly. I will definitely stop in here again.