“Love their black tea and soups, main dish was ok”
Review of Doc Chey's Noodle House - CLOSED

Doc Chey's Noodle House
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a really good place to eat and relax...try their black tea! The coconut soup is divine but the veggie stir fry was a bit sweet. This environment is mostly adult but kids are welcome.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Fast casual - order a rice or noodle bowl at the counter and they'll deliver it to your table when it's ready. Always fresh and very ample portions. Nothing fancy, but never had a bad meal there in 5-6 visits over the years.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place is not worthy of our one hour waiting. The food is ok. I ordered Chinese Black Bean. It's super spicy but not authentic at all. My friend who ordered chicken red curry thought it was made too creamy. They provide pretty elegant tea pot and that's the only good thing I can remember.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Our first night in Asheville, there was a line out the door so we knew we had to eat there before we left. My husband and I were on our honeymoon and wanted to eat and drink some good beer! The last night in Asheville we decided to try this place out. The hostess was really nice and we waited about 5-10 minutes. The waitress that we got seemed a little on the my life sucks side, but overall it was nice! The food is excellent and we got our food quick. I would definitely go back to this place!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

You will not leave this place hungry. The food was pretty good, a solid "B." Reasonably priced too. The leftovers really hit the spot the next day.