We ate here for Sunday brunch after reading reviews. The food here is excellent, staff was friendly, and service and location were great.. However the conditions inside the restaurant were terrible. The interior is small with an open kitchen in the back. The ventilation is horrible, and the air was so thick with the smell of grease and burned food we almost could not eat our meals. Hours after leaving, I still had the smell embedded in my clothing. Also, the air return vent covers were caked with dust and grime, something I wish I had not noticed while I was awaiting my food. This would have been given 5 stars if weren't for these two issues.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.