“Fabulous Pizza!”

Good for: Families with children
Corbin, KY
“Fabulous Pizza!”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

The pizza was great. Everything was fresh and the dough is hand made every day! The restaurant was recommended to us by a local tour guide and even though it was about twenty minutes from our hotel it was definitely worth it. I had the spinach tomato and feta pizza and it was delicious!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Katie G

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Authentic Awesome Italian Fare”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Amazingly delicious food! Huge portions at great prices; friendly staff in a family-run business. Calzone-subs on freshly baked bed are more than shareable & homemade Tiramisu is to die for. Would recommend with no hesitation whatsoever.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We purchased a groupon for this restaurant and now we have a new favorite pizza place when visiting the area. Do not let the decor fool you. Not sure if it was the owner or manager but he personally checked on us to see if we enjoyed our dinner. We will eat here again!

• Visited May 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Groupon Scam Artists”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Was a loyal customer until I tried using a Groupon. Told them about it on the phone when I ordered. Went in to pick up and was told I couldn't use the Groupon because the pizza I wanted was on special. About $2 off. Owner/manager combative and insulting. They lost my business forever.

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank Charles C
Mill Spring, North Carolina
“Great little Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My family and I love this place. You can tell an authentic Italian restaurant from a wannabe as soon as you enter the door, even if you were blindfolded, for a real Italian restaurant has that Italian fragrance wafting from their kitchen, and Iannucci's causes your mouth to water when you enter--you can almost taste the air. The owner makes a wonderful marinara sauce every morning, and it's one of the best marinara sauces I've ever tasted--and I grew up just outside of NYC, where there are more Italian restaurants than you can count--just delicious with his warm homemade bread sticks. I usually don't eat white bread, but I do when I go to Iannucci's. My wife recently had the pasta with Italian sausage, and it was delicious; the portions were huge, a big bowl of pasta and two large sausages, for about ten bucks, and that comes with a salad and bread sticks. I had the Eggplant Parmesan and a side of pasta with the salad and bread sticks. The Eggplant Parmesan is incredible, just absolutely delicious, and as good as any I've had in the NYC area. Our two kids ordered a large House pizza, and it was very good, but I had asked if they could make it NY style thin crust, and it wasn't really that, but still very tasty. Their prices are more than reasonable. Many entrees are only $7, like their lasagna is only seven something, which is a great deal in this day and age. I highly recommend this little Italian restaurant. I don't understand another review saying the sauces are canned. I have owned three restaurants and managed others, and I guarantee you Iannucci's makes homemade sauces that will thrill your palate. Perhaps some southerners, raised on Domino's and Pizza Hut do not appreciate the real thing, but Iannucci's has been serving food there since 1978, so a lot of somebodies around here have been appreciating it. To top it off, the staff is always friendly, but problems sometimes happen in restaurants, especially a busy like this, so speak up, and they will more than take care of you.

• Visited March 2014