“Great Pizza, Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Iannucci's

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Holly Hill, Florida
“Great Pizza, Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Decided to try a non chain pizza place while in Asheville. The parking lot was full of cars when I arrived. I ordered to pizzas to go because everyone was tired from traveling. While I was waiting I was greeted by one of the pizza chefs. He told me it would be a few minutes until the pizzas would be finished. He offered me something to drink while I was waiting and even offered to set me at a table so I would not have to wait on the bench by the front door. The wait was shorter than I expected. It was hard to wait until I made it back to the hotel to open the pizza box. The pizza was delicious!

• Visited June 2013

Puerto Varas, Chile
“Great food great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were visiting Asheville and decided to give this place a try. Well worth it. Our server was very friendly and helpful regarding places to visit while we visited. The pizza, thin crust, was awesome. The Greek salad was just ok, not memorable.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Travelbug6476
North Carolina
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We enjoyed the Sicilian Pizza and breadsticks. My family loves thick crust pizzas, while I usually prefer a thinner crust. We all thought the pizza and breadsticks were very good and even had leftovers to take home. Service was okay. I'm sure we will eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank love2bncharleston
“Great toasted subs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have had probably everything on the menu here. It is all delicious!! The tosted subs are excellent and only $7. Better than going to subway or firehouse.

Visited May 2013
“Great food, a bit noisy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. Usally on off time. I guess, it was booming on a Thursday night. It was extremely loud. The food however was still delicious. I will remember next time to come on a off time.

• Visited March 2013