“Fine Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Iannucci's is a GREAT local restaurant! The food is excellent; service is superb! Whether it's for lunch or dinner, we plan to eat here when we are in Asheville. Family friendly; good value.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We have eaten at Ianucci's several times now and been very pleased with the food and the service. I had their manacotti and was happy with it. Bread/rolls served with the meal are VERY good - heavily coated with sesame seeds and soft and fresh. We like the "feeling" of the place and will go back again.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! Food is good but potion sizes have changed without a price change. The Chicken parm use to include two pieces of chicken, it was great beacause you had lunch for the next day, now only comes with one piece of chicken. Bread is the best in town.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We went here based on the rave reviews here on trip advisor, so had great expectations. The venue was nice, though cold - other people in there still had their winter coats on the night we went. Wish I had mine on! The server was very nice and prompt. It got off to a good start - the bread was really delicious and the salad that came with my meal was really nice. I ordered the Fettucine Alfredo and was shocked when it was placed in front of me. It was a large serving of what looked like white slop. The pasta was overcooked and very sticky and the cheese sauce was curdled looking and white. The whole dish looked so unappetizing and like something out of an amateur cooks kitchen not a restaurant of any level. Getting past the appearance, it had no flavor at all. We had to ask for garlic powder and cheese and poured it on to flavor it up a bit with salt and pepper. I have to say that is the worst meal I have ever had at any Italian restaurant! I can cook that better myself at home! It resembled a child's attempt at easy mac. We had also ordered the calzone, it looked beautiful but lacked flavor also. Usually Italian means you'll taste some oregano to some level or basil type flavors but neither dish had any Italian flavor at all. I don't know if we got it on a bad night or what but I would never recommend this place or go back. To top it off when you go to pay your bill, they have mints there but you have to pay for them! Never seen that before and didn't give a great impression on leaving either. Better to have nothing at all. No idea how this place has so many high reviews!?!?!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The salad was great. The eggplant parmesan was tasty, but the manicotti was bland and had no defined texture. Would probably try the pizza next time or ask the locals for a suggestion.....