“Convenient place to eat... good food and good service!”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #101 of 785 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At FATZ, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of FATZ. ‎
“Convenient place to eat... good food and good service!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The front desk clerk recommended Fatz. As soon as we walked in we were welcomed with a friendly greeting. The atmosphere was lively and inviting. There was a wide selection of food and the prices were moderate. It looked as though this was a popular place with the locals which was nice.

Visited December 2012

Flat Rock, North Carolina
“A Chain”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

It was good, however, it is a chain restaurant so the food is not alway predictable to what you will receive as far as quality. Rolls are good

Visited October 2012
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Great food - good service”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stopped on business lunch. As always they were very accomdating my diet. All Fatz's employees are well trained. We had sandwiches and wraps, everypne was very pleased with their meal

• Visited November 2012
Winston Salem
“Good food with excellent service”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My wife and I were visiting Asheville this past weekend; visiting the Biltmore and friends who live in Enka (West Asheville). We met our friends at Fatz for dinner one night; our first ever visit to a Fatz.

All of the staff who we came in contact with were excellent. Friendly, helpful, and courteous.

I would have to say the food was pretty good. Everything was cooked as ordered, portions were good, and came in a reasonable amount of time.

If I have anything to complain about, it would be the price. Some of the local beers were priced a little steep; I thought (but that's just my opinion).

I would eat there again, just skipping the local brews and stick to Tea or domestic beers.

• Visited December 2012
Dunn, North Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The food was good, but average in compable to a restaurant with a sports bar. My husband had steak and I had beef tips..the price was aveage

Visited October 2012