“Fantastic! ”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, awesome service, perfect food!

My bf brought me here for a Christmas dinner and I had the best pizza I've eaten in my whole life! Totally customizable, you can get anything you want. And although my pizza turned out pretty expensive, you could definitely make it cheaper. Located right in downtown, this little taproom is definitely on my list of places to go back to!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The pizza we had was average, though they do have a number of other offerings including sandwiches/hot subs, pastas, and salads. What truly stood out was the beer selection, which gave us the opportunity to explore local and regional craft beers during our visit to Asheville. Neat atmosphere, and a quick turnover while waiting for a table. I'd recommend going to the bar or just to have a few beers!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This place was fun, there is a game room/pool hall upstairs, so don't miss out on that. We had fiddlesticks, which are sourdough bread, but cut like french fries & baked; then brushed with a teryaki like sauce. They look like greasy fries, but don't taste anything like that - TRY THEM. It also comes with a dipping sauce. The pizza was amazing too. We had all meat with onions. Just delicious, my husbands favorite meal of our whole trip. They had lots of different beers too.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Quick stop for a couple appetizers and a drink on a Monday night. Place was virtually deserted.......although it is quite large and rustic. Really nice microbrew selection, and a very beer-knowledgeable waitress. Good chicken wings - they're baked, then charbroiled, then sauced, giving them a nice, non-greasy flavor. Nachos were tasty also. I believe they're open late most nights (2 a.m.?)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

There were 25 beers on tap downstairs and another 26 upstairs (where they keep the pool tables). We had some tasty sandwiches with our flights of beer. Will definitely go here again the next time we're in Asheville.