“Asheville Lacrosse Classic”

Asheville Pizza & Brewing Co.
Ranked #61 of 818 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Took a group of 50 to the Asheville Pizza & Brewing Company on Merrimon Avenue. Not many restaurants can handle a large group - and they worked it out beautifully. Thanks to Tim and his staff for their recommendations. The team had a great time and enjoyed the uniqueness of the Asheville downtown culture. Thanks to Tim for organizing this event with our team. We had a great trip to Asheville!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Although I'm not a beer drinker, I highly recommend this place for its fabulous pizza. The people we were visiting said this place makes the best pizza in town, and I believe it! We had the Shear Delight gourmet pizza (Sesame seed crust, pesto sauce base, portobello mushrooms, walnuts & gorgonzola cheese), and although it was quite different from any other pizza we've had in the past, it was different in a GOOD way. If the other menu items are as good as this, it's definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

It's not NY style pizza, but who cares. The pizza is the best in town. I wish I could review the beer for ya, but I don't drink. It's simply a nice place to unwind at the end of the day, meet some nice people, and get some good grub.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Asheville Pizza makes some really good pizzas. Lots of different types of crust options, and the specialty pizza options they offer are unique and great. The location on Coxe have has a nice, covered patio which is good for folks with kids or pets, or just good for people watching. The Merrimon ave. location has a kid-centric game room in the back, which is hectic and loud but fun for groups of families with kids. The brewing co. has lots of good beer options as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I try to eat at local restaurants when visiting different cities. My wife and I had a casual dinner at this restaurant during our May visit, and it was very good. The ingredients were very fresh, and the overall taste of our pita pizzas was excellent. It was nice to have a low key, dress down spot after a long drive to our vacation destination. In addition, it was a very good value!