“Return trip just as good.”
Review of Laughing Seed Cafe

Laughing Seed Cafe
Ranked #44 of 811 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Laughing Seed Cafe is Asheville's original downtown vegetarian restaurant. We've provided the finest organic, local, and farm-to-table vegetarian cuisine with an international flair for twenty years and counting.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was our second time here. While I am a vegetarian, my husband is not. But we both love the food here! I had the reuben and he had a noodle bowl. Service was great. The outdoor seating is fun; you can watch wall climbing across the street and listen to the buskers. Great place!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I was very impressed with the options on the menu. There are different sizes (regular or large) of entrees that you can order. I am not a vegetarian so I wasn't familiar with all of the terminology but there was certainly a lot to choose from. The restaurant is very laid back, the service was a little slower than I would have liked. A little on the pricy side for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

This is an awesome vegetarian restaurant with an interesting and eclectic menu. We are devoted meat eaters but enjoy mixing it up with different food. We ate the specials which were tasty - attractively presented and reasonably priced. Eating outside on Wall Street on a cool August evening just made it better.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Hubby & I were thrilled with food, beverage, service & atmosphere. I couldn't decide on an entree so told the waiter what I liked in general & he ordered for me. A delightful Indian Thali Plate was delivered & devoured. Hubby ordered Omega Hempnut Burger with jalapeno fries. He liked it much better than beef burger! He can't wait to go back! WooooHoooo!

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here a dozen times. Food is outstanding! Local brew and great service. I have never had a meal that was not delicious. Tempeh and tofu prepared amazingly!