“A great place for a good food and drinks”
Review of Laughing Seed Cafe

Laughing Seed Cafe
Ranked #55 of 793 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: The Laughing Seed Cafe is Asheville's original downtown vegetarian restaurant. We've provided the finest organic, local, and farm-to-table vegetarian cuisine with an international flair for twenty years and counting.
Germany
“A great place for a good food and drinks”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate at the Lightning Seed Cafe this evening. All four of us enjoyed excelllent food and drinks. Don't be put off by the fact that the food is vegetarian - all our dishes were simply delicious! A great range of locally-brewed beers are also available.

• Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
“Wonderful healthy food!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I are in the middle of a cross-country road trip, and I'm obsessed with finding the most natural, healthy food in the area everywhere we stop--well, I think I found it in Asheville! This place is soooo delicious, and it doesn't cut corners at all--no white bread or white flour tortillas snuck in--everything is whole grain, fresh, local if possible, all so delicious! We ate here both days we were in Asheville. He had the Tico burrito which was wonderful, and I had the mediterranean salad. The smoothies are also wonderful. If you appreciate wholesome, delicious, vegetarian food, you will be super happy with The Laughing Seed.

• Visited June 2013
Souderton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Perfect for lunch”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We took advantage of the outdoor seating on a recent visit to this great little cafe. We tried several dishes and shared them, and each one was delicious. Many dishes are served in a way that makes them easy to share, and there are so many great choices!! Our server was very friendly, and the food was served at a nice pace, making our lunch a perfect midday stop. If you like creative veggie food, you can't go wrong here.

Visited June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fresh, creative and delightful”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Sat outside with my pooch. Server was knowledgeable about the menu and made great recommendations. Great wine and beer list. Tucked away in a pretty small street with great people watching. Refilled my dog's bowl when she refilled mine. :) Food was top notch. Really enjoyed it and I am not a vegetarian. Didn't miss the meat. Try the peanut butter pie if it's available.

Visited June 2013
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Creative healthy dishes”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My friend and I could not get over how creative the chef was at Laughing Seed Cafe.
It was great tasting food that made you feel good about what you were eating.
I wish we had more restaurants to create delicious, creative and good for you
food like we were served here.

• Visited May 2013