“Fantastic Breakfast if you can wait until 9am”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Ranked #30 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our Southern dishes and libations are served with a creative twist and a smile, and we serve our guests nothing that we wouldn't want on our own supper table. When we play with our food (and we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, and our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling and frying, canning and preserving, and utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Fantastic Breakfast if you can wait until 9am”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We got up early in Asheville to have breakfast but found most places didn't open until 9am including Tupelo Honey. It was worth the wait. My dish was scrambled eggs to perfection with the ingredients of lump crabmeat, carmelized onions and spinach served with asparagus They offer you a starter biscuit which my wife and I split which was a mistake because it was excellent and we wanted another but didn't want to ask. My wide had a egg pie (quiche) which was also very good. I'm sure their lunch and dinners are excellent also. My dish was expensive for a breakfast but worth every bite of it. I highly recommend you to go there.

• Korean first
Gray, Tennessee
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were seated right away at the bar right in front of the grill cooks. Some of the best Mac and cheese I have ever ate in a restaurant. Okra was just right. And I didn't even know I liked black eyed peas! Our server was great and very accommodating. Even a couple of the grill cooks talked to us when they had time. Would highly recommend!!

East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Best meal I had in NC.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is a gem. The service was great, our waiters name was Damion. The food was unbelievable - the best meal from My NC trip. Try the shrimp tacos - or anything on the menu.

• Visited September 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Good Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have never been a grits person until I had the fried green tomatoes and goat cheese grits here. Now I love grits. We actually made them at home after I had them here. Our meals were really good and well worth the money. They have a great menu and prepare it perfect. Definitely give it a try if you have not. Nice atmosphere also.

• Visited October 2012
Austin, Texas
“Something Different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Not the same old, same old - we enjoyed a great breakfast with good service. If we travel to Asheville again we will definitely visit this restaurant again!