“Imaginative Comfort Food”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Tupelo Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Our Southern dishes and libations are served with a creative twist and a smile, and we serve our guests nothing that we wouldn't want on our own supper table. When we play with our food (and we think it's okay), the result is scrumptious. We're rooted in the Mountain South, and our menu is inspired by time-honored traditions: pickling and frying, canning and preserving, and utilizing seasonal produce and ingredients to prepare delicious, scratch-made creations.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We like Tupelo for lunch or brunch. The food is tasty and imaginatively prepared, wait staff is well-trained and knowledgeable, reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,205)

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great places..... Was torn and decided to walk in- so glad I did. Meat loaf was delicious! And way to go with the moonshine Bloody Mary!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed the food here. We are vegetarians and it was easy to find good food on the menu. The restaurant is a bit crowded...the tables are very close together. I am a very petite woman and still had to squeeze through the restaurant on my way to the bathroom. Decent prices, nice location in the midst of the Asheville action. Best part was people watching while waiting for a table! I would eat here again.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

It all was great. The food, service, drinks... A great place to eat. Had the chicken special. Sit on the patio if the weather is nice

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The biscuit was clearly the highlight. We were lucky to sit right away with no wait. I had the ridiculously large sweet potato pancake with granola and black coffee. Yummy, but I would recommend sharing a plate, even if there's a charge.