“Surprisingly good experience. Servers were very friendly and fast.”

Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 800 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sweeten Creek Road
Description: Located in the heart of the Historic Biltmore Village district, Rezaz Modern Mediterranean Restaurant offers both high end dining and casual cafe styled service. Enjoy a glass of wine and some Middle Eastern snacks in the Wine Bar, or experience a five course tasting menu at the Chef's Table located right beside the "line" in the kitchen. Rezaz truly offers the complete spectrum.
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Overall a great experience. We walked in based on these reviews and had a wonderful meal, good wine selection.

There are newer reviews for Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine

Reviewed August 13, 2010

Great food but they forced me to pay a 20% tip because there were six at our table. This was not disclosed on their menu. I only found out when I got the bill. I asked the waiter who told me this had been "the policy for eight years". How was I to know this was their policy without disclosure? Not wanting to make a fuss in front of the other guests at my table, I paid what they demanded but will not forget this when returning to Asheville and am looking for a good place to dine.

Reviewed August 8, 2010

Top notch service, great selections, fresh ingredients and absolutely delicious food. One of the better restaurants we visited. Returned a couple of nights later when son kept begging to go back. Second meal was as good as the first.

1  Thank sushicrazy
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Rezaz was recommended by several different people/sites. It was fabulous. Our server was terrific, encouraged us to try many things but didn't let us over order. Made us feel like we had all night to hang out. Everything here but the indian bread is made in-house. There is a great selection/style. One friend had a very good steak, I had Arugala Tempura Salad and Trout. EVERYTHING looked good and it was hard to decide. Reasonably priced.

Must make reservations as it is very popular.

2  Thank PPKDC
Reviewed July 15, 2010

My sister and I are here last week, and we were both "phenomenal-ized" at how perfect both the food and service were. I've had the opportunity to eat in some of the finest restaurants in the world, and my experience at Rezaz ranks right up there with one of the best meals I've ever eaten. BRAVO!

2  Thank linwbar