“Great Food at Rezaz in Asheville, NC”

Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sweeten Creek Road
Description: Located in the heart of the Historic Biltmore Village district, Rezaz Modern Mediterranean Restaurant offers both high end dining and casual cafe styled service. Enjoy a glass of wine and some Middle Eastern snacks in the Wine Bar, or experience a five course tasting menu at the Chef's Table located right beside the "line" in the kitchen. Rezaz truly offers the complete spectrum.
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great Food at Rezaz in Asheville, NC”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I have eaten lunch at Rezaz many times and always come back. We wanted to celebrate my brother's birthday so decided to dine for dinner. My brother and I had the red snapper special while my wife and my brother's date had the trout special and duck respectively. All of the dinners were superbly prepared. The fixings with my red snapper were particularly tasty. We all had dessert to finish off the meal. They have a chilled cooler to exhibit their desserts. Not a bad one in the lot. Our waiter, Frank, was excellent!!

• Visited February 2014

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“How lucky we are to have such great fine dining in Asheville”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I had a lovely evening recently in this Biltmore Village gem. The ambience was quiet and soothing. The service was impeccable and multiple staff interacted seamlessly. The food was presently beautifully, the portions just right, and the flavors divine. I can't think a nicer restaurant experience that we have had in Asheville. Next time, we want to eat in the kitchen at the chef's table.

• Visited February 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over rated”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was anticipating Mediterranean cuisine but it was more Americana. The food was good but not special.

Visited January 2014
Burke, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Right in Biltmore Village. From the moment you walk in the door they make you feel at home. We have had Mediterranean food before but this is one of the best. Bonnie, our server, took very good care of us. Some menu items have a smaller portion to accommodate the light eaters. The paella was very good and the wild boar sausage was wonderful.

• Visited January 2014
Horsham, United Kingdom
“'Very good' really says it all quite nicely”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were driven here, so I still have little idea where exactly it was, but seemed fairly central to Town (Asheville that is), yet in a quirky and quite trendy neighbourhood.

From the moment we walked in, it felt welcoming, warm, interesting and different.

Great Menu and again different, exhibited some thought and imagination and variety and an interesting Wine List. A delight to find a change from the usual staple choices.

A two-course meal for three with a good bottle of wine (moderate price range) and very attentive & friendly service cost $155 (ish) and incl gratuities.

We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and felt I fair value.

• Visited May 2013