“Excellent experience!”

Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 780 Restaurants in Asheville
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sweeten Creek Road
Description: Located in the heart of the Historic Biltmore Village district, Rezaz Modern Mediterranean Restaurant offers both high end dining and casual cafe styled service. Enjoy a glass of wine and some Middle Eastern snacks in the Wine Bar, or experience a five course tasting menu at the Chef's Table located right beside the "line" in the kitchen. Rezaz truly offers the complete spectrum.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Found Rezaz during a visit to Ashville last summer. Was just in Asheville for a meeting and had to visit Rezaz again. Very unusual and interesting cocktails (a lavender martini) and good wine selection. The veal meatballs were crazy good. The server was very friendly and attentive. Well worth checking out.

Upstate, SC
“Food/Service/Ambiance were great!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had a pretty large party (8-10) and had a great time. My first visit there. In Asheville for a little business with plenty of pleasure mixed in.

Appetizers I had included a Calamari with Poblano peppers - great. Also a salad with a combo crab/scallop cake. My main dish was their excellent Paella and my wife had Lamb chops. Got to sample a scallop dish and a sausage (some wild game). Food and presentation were fantastic. Tiramisu was nothing special, but I tried a chocolate torte/dessert that was great.

Our waiter was excellent - pretty complete command of the menu and knew the specials to a tee. Took very good care of us. We had a Tuscan sangiovese/cab blend that was great.

All in all, had a very good. Time - I am not a freaked out food critique, but I know good stuff when I taste it. Also, was with a great group of friends and that always adds to the experience.

Would go again and recommend to anyone. I gave 5stars to all questions below, except value - value was great, but prolly not 5stars. Also - not a family place for real young folks.

Palm Bay, Florida
“What a wonderful surprise!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had a lovely dinner at Rezaz last night and couldn't be happier. Our table was ready on time and the atmosphere was very lively and fun. We started with the crisp shrimp and calamari. Perfectly seasoned and very delicate! My husband had the boar sausage and I had smoked duck. I can't remember the exact dish names. They were both superb! I never would have ordered the boar sausage thinking it would be gamey but it was absolutely delicious and very well seasoned. My smoked duck was fantastic with gnocchi and a berry reduction. I know I don't do the delicious meals justice with my descriptions, but I can be a tough critic and finding such a gem is rare!

We finished with a sauterne wine, baklava and a great cup of coffee. The service was 5 star and we couldn't have been happier!

Madison, North Carolina
“Maybe the best ever!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Four of us went and we all agreed it was fabulous! We started with a weird pulled pork and bean dish (ordered by my son) which he enjoyed. We also had Rings of fire- calamari, onion rings and pablamo peppers which was delicious. (We all competed for this!) Then, after our waiter kindly repeated all the night's many and extraordinary specials we had rare duck over greens, calamari and shrimp with some sort of wasabi slaw, NC snapper with a savory tomato and asparagus side, and the best paella ever. We also had a peanut butter bomb and a black forest cookie. Everything was perfectly and creatively prepared and the service was excellent!

Asheville, North Carolina
“Romantic Evening”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We celebrated our wedding anniversary at Rezaz on the Fourth of July. We have frequented this restaurant on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed with the food or service.We selected a secluded table for two in the window which allowed us some privacy. We chose to try several of the specials that they were offering for this holiday weekend. We started with fried calamari, red onions, zucchini, and kale served with a delicious dipping sauce. It was served hot with a spicy dipping sauce and was enough for two to share. I had the grilled lamb chops served with rosemary polento and garnished with a tomato, pepper, onion mixture. The chops had a nice blackened crust, but one of them was not cooked "medium" as I had specified. The flavors from the polento blended well with the tomato, pepper mixture. My husband had the halibut fillet served on what we thought was a well seasoned corn cake with a lettuce, sprout garnish and was cooked to perfection. We finished our dinner with coffee and were served a complimentary Fourth of July red, white, and blue cake that included some fireworks. (A candle) The cake had layers of white cake and then a blueberry, strawberry, raspberry compote in between. It was delicious. The service was impeccable and we had a very romantic evening. When visiting Rezaz, I would recommend trying the evening specials. They are usually very unique and well presented.

1 Thank Lisa59_13