“Love starting the day here...”
Review of Biscuit Head

Biscuit Head
Ranked #9 of 800 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This place is just plain fun...great breakfast...great coffee...great people....

Love their maple sausage, and their fried chicken and biscuit. They have some cool twists on their menu, and while I haven't personally likes everything on their menu, it is all respectable and worth a trip to West Asheville.

There are newer reviews for Biscuit Head

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast mainly because I love biscuits but I have a gluten intolerance so I don't get to eat them very often. I got bacon egg and cheese on a gluten free biscuit. It was SO good! And huge! My husband got bacon egg and cheese on a regular biscuit and loved it as well! I am so glad we stopped here. You get a lot of good quality food for the price.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The Biscuit Head concept is, obviously, interesting food centered on biscuits. "Cat head" biscuits, that is: they're literally the size of a cat's head. It's a fun place for breakfast, and everything you could conceivably pair with biscuits -- beverages, butters, jams, eggs, meats, fried green tomatoes -- is there and delicious. They even have doughnuts made from biscuit dough!

The staff are very friendly and the place has a great vibe.

I only have one warning, and it should be obvious from the concept. The food is VERY filling. Don't go here for breakfast and expect to be hungry again before dinner. But, of course, that means you get your money's worth.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

If you like biscuits this is the breakfast place for you! They had biscuits with almost any imaginable combination...I had the biscuit with country ham. ONLY ORDER HALF breakfast unless you have a big appetite. Excellent selection of jellies and butters to add to your biscuit.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is the place I was looking for while driving through the area. We had the country ham and chicken biscuits. They were amazing, And the jam bar was a cool addition. I wish there was one in Tampa.