“Ate here twice”

Dining options: Breakfast
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Ate here twice”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Very large made from scratch biscuits with amazing toppings. I had oneof their signature biscuits and let me full to dinner. The jam bar is the coolest thing ever. They treat their customers right, giving out free samples of products when lines get long. This is one of my top 5 breakfast joints anywhere.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Good Stuff!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Really enjoyed our visit to biscuit head. They have great coffee and drinks as well as beer and mimosas! Lots of interesting butters and condiments to put on your biscuit. Great Place, I will be back!

Visited April 2014
Cincinnati
“A unique and tasty breakfast treat!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Few things grab my attention faster than a restaurant that pays serious homage to the biscuit! As we headed out of Asheville after a short visit, we stopped by Biscuit Head. This is my kind of place- traditional meets funky, with local focus and attention to quality and taste. Does it have the best service, nope. To be fair, we were there on a Tuesday, and it was not crowded. I wanted to take advantage of the butter/jam bar, so I got the mini- breakfast which was egg, a side and a monster biscuit. My side was the maple/sriracha sausage. It was different and tasty. The biscuit is huge, fluffy and good with the many homemade jam options. I had Dr. Pepper/cherry jam, jalapeno jam and, my favorite, tomato jam. The coffee is self serve and it strong! I doubt I would go here and wait in a long line for it, but that is my general rule anywhere. We enjoyed our visit here quite a lot, and will recommend others to try it when visiting the Asheville area.

Tampa, Florida
“A hot spot in Asheville”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

How can you resist a restaurant who's entire menu is focused around biscuits...not me. Having drove by Biscuit Head while we were out exploring Asheville - we decided we had to arrange to stop in one morning to get breakfast. This is a very popular spot so timing ones visit is very important. It was a challenge to decide what to order - everything sounded so good. We went with the traditional biscuits with gravy and added in some sides. The goat cheese grits were Amazing the fried chicken was interesting but I wasn't a fan of the sausage. You certainly won't leave here hungry - the portions are huge.

• Visited April 2014
Troy, Ohio
“How can a biscuit be sooo good??”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place was soo good! I had heard of this place but had never been. I read reviews that the line was out the door and how people would stand in line and wait on these fluffy biscuits. I could not understand why. When we arrived, actually headed to a bakery down the block, I saw the line. We proceeded to the bakery and had an absolutely fantastic cinnamon roll... While we stood in line at biscuit head. I ordered a pulled pork biscuit. It was fantastic. The portions are huge! The atmosphere was sort of loud. It is eclectic like the rest of Asheville. I am looking forward to going back! It is a must stop if you have the time! It is worth the wait!

• Visited July 2013