“Why must I be treated like that? 7/23/2013”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bojangles Famous Chicken and Biscuits
Ranked #477 of 780 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis, Tennessee
“Why must I be treated like that? 7/23/2013”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family and I were on our way to Greensboro, NC. Just passing through and it was time to stop and get something to eat for the children. So we stopped at this Bojangles. I have never eaten or heard of Bojangles until now. We walked in, there was no greeting or anything. Mind you I have never been here so, it's taking me a minute to decide. The cashier was extremely rude, she was huffin' and puffin' as I was trying to place my order, she was not helpful in assisting me with making choices. Once our food was received, we wanted to sit and eat. The tables were dirty so we asked for them to be cleaned. My cousin was furious and wanted her money back because of the service we had received. I am assuming the man that came over was the manager. We voiced our concerns to him how we are not from this area and to be treated very rude, we are disgusted, unhappy, and sadden of the situation. He tried to justify her actions by saying that the lady has been at work since 3 am. I responded by saying I have been driving since 4 am and still have 3 more hours to go. I asked him,So can I use that same excuse and be rude to her or you? At that time it was 2:46 pm. The only reason I am giving them an average is because the manager tried so hard to turn this experience around he was very helpful and apologetic. But to receive treatment so horrible in an establishment such as this is just saddening. Hopefully they will get better.

• Visited July 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Happy to find this! So few left!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This franchise has disappeared from my area so I was delighted to see it in Hendersonville as well. The service was pleasant and attentive, place was clean and food freash and hot.

• Visited May 2013